Hi, I’m Marisa and my powerlifting cred is 870 total raw at 114 lbs.
What that means for you is that I’m not only strong, but experienced in how to get there. I’m also a mom of two (so I know about gym/life balance) and have a background in gymnastics and bodybuilding. My 20+ years of experience can help get you where you want to go.
I love my job, I genuinely care about my clients, and I enjoy helping them get into shape. I won’t bullshit you and tell you that the journey to a six pack stomach is easy – put in the work and you will get RESULTS.
• I read all the Twilight books (team Jacob if you must know)
• True Blood, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy…don’t bother me when any of these are on TV
• I love the 40’s, 50’s and all things VINTAGE- (greaser men with a cuff in their jeans and a pompadour make me swoon)
• I have a degree in Biology (still wondering what good it has done me)
• Finally, because people always ask…I am Mexican and Basque
If you want to get in on my next online group fitness challenge or personal training, let’s get started!